Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Machine Guns

On 2/20/2013 4:45 PM, RogerN wrote:

That's why I'm not planning to make it full auto, though it does sound fun.

My friend was telling me about a guy they go shooting with that can stiff
arm most rifles and get them to fire like an auto. He holds his trigger
finger still and pulls the trigger up against it, recoil makes his finger
release the trigger and his other arm is pulling the trigger back to his
finger. I wonder if he's been investigated when people hear "machine gun
fire".

RogerN

A long time ago I used to demo the M-60 - as a pistol.

It's heavy as hell (26 pounds without ammo) but once that first round
goes off, it holds itself up...

Impressive, but not terribly accurate that way.