Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ebay funny of the day

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:24:30 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:38:45 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Seems as though you do. Say..I thought you got a huge project in
front of you. Fall through?

No, but it's delayed. We got started and it had to stop for a
revision. I'm spinning my wheels and getting cabin fever. I can't even
go fishing, because Hurricane Sandy wrecked the fishing in the Raritan
Bay.

The fish got blown away???

It's that evil AGWK, I tell ya.
(Anthropomorphic Global Warming, Kumbaya)

Y'know, those Easterners sure are wimpy. Sandy was a Class 1
hurricane. Think what would have happened if it had been a _real_
storm.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson