Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Sorta on topic - Cowboy assault rifle?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 07:17:10 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 2/20/2013 5:55 AM, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:47:56 -0600,
wrote:

On 2/19/2013 11:39 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

I've had several 94s chambered 32 special over the years, great gun for
trekking through the brush.

Really!?!

I would guess that would be for the DIY reload types.
Can't remember ever seeing any of that on the shelf anywhere...

I thought I'd stick with plain Jane .3030 ammo.
It's fairly inexpensive (even now) and less lead fouling with a jacketed
round (?)

I wanna go shootin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irC3NuIKDm4

I don't think so, Gunner.
I have no desire to reload ammo.

That's one of the reasons for selecting the traditional .3030 round.
They are not in as hot of a demand as war rounds, and so prices are
still fairly reasonable.

I have 300 rounds that were given to me.
Add another 300 and I'm good for quite a while.

Come on - 6 rounds of each to sight in (yes I can do it with less, but why?)

The rest are for fun.

Just trying to be helpful. Its quite easy to do and can be done for
about 1/4 the price of store bought ammo. You wont save any money..you
will just shoot a hell of a lot more G

If you arent going to reload that brass..save it for me after shooting
and Ill buy it from you. Its just "junk" to a non reloader once its
fired..and Ill pay for it.

Gunner

1. Lie