Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Sorta on topic - Cowboy assault rifle?

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:47:56 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 2/19/2013 11:39 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

I've had several 94s chambered 32 special over the years, great gun for
trekking through the brush.

Really!?!

I would guess that would be for the DIY reload types.
Can't remember ever seeing any of that on the shelf anywhere...

I thought I'd stick with plain Jane .3030 ammo.
It's fairly inexpensive (even now) and less lead fouling with a jacketed
round (?)

I wanna go shootin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irC3NuIKDm4

1. Lie