Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris P. Bacon Chris P. Bacon is offline

Default do washing machine hoses in original bag wear out?

wrote in message
2006 I bought a new washer. Not realizing that it already came with
hoses, I purchased a package of braided hoses.

Original hoses say replace after 5 years, its been about 7 now.
Can I still use the hoses I bought in 2006? They are still in the
original package and would assume that they wouldn't deteriorate that
much in 7 years but figured it would be safer to check around.

Sell them to high school students, so they can beat their teachers with a
rubber hose.