Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Ebay funny of the day

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:10:34 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:04:28 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:59:14 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:43:50 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Why do you guys feel the need to dress up your sophomoric sayings by
attributing them to some famous person? Do you think that it makes
your ideas more credible?

--
Ed Huntress

Google Search "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be
needed until they try to take it. "

Results 2,680,000

Two-million, six-hundred and eighty thousand thoughtless parrots. I am
not surprised.

What...you dont like Democrats? And there are a hell of a lot more of
them than just 2,680,000.

I doubt if there were many Democrats among those parrots. That's a gun
nutz quip if there ever was one.

You stated clearly "thoughtless parrots" so obviously you were talking
about Democrats.

Will make some damned big "memorial parks" when the Great Cull is
over.

Why do you need to make sophomoric accusations by attributing things
to a small group of people you are utterly divorced from? Do you
think it makes your spewage somehow valid?

Think about what that silly quip means. See my post to Larry.

--
Ed Huntress

See my posts to you.

You haven't explained why it makes any sense. See above.

Are you that biased and stupid?

Im afraid it looks as if you actually are.

Pity.

Gunner

Don't try that cheap shot with me, Gunner. You aren't fooling anyone.

You repeated that silly quip without even thinking about what it
means. If it "isn't needed until they try to take it," then you don't
think it's "needed" to protect yourself against an intruder (he
doesn't give a damn about no steenking Second Amendment, he just wants
to shoot you), right?

In other words, you didn't think. You just jerked your knee.

--
Ed Huntress