Posted to alt.home.repair
Ike Ike is offline

Default MIG Welder - $79.99

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:40:22 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

As an aside: After discovering Harbor Freight how many of you have, um,
"upgraded" to THREE sets of tools: workshop, house, and car? The sets may,
of course, differ, but having a tool where it's needed sure is handy.

I have a lot of items from HF and overall am very happy with them for
the amount of use I give them. The good ones are too many to list. The
exceptions a

*Dado Set - leaves terrible ridges at the bottom of the cut.
*Their cheap Impact Wrench - basically worthless
*Digital Angle Measuring Tool - it was off .2 degrees with no way to
calibrate

Maybe the single HF item I have used most are their spray guns. I have
about 6-7 of them. I have sprayed many gallons of poly and paint and
have always been very pleased with the results.