Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 12:23 am, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:10:07 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I still am not sure it was worth it but as long as the neocons in the
US are willing to start WWIII to save the West Bank Israeli
settlements, it was better than the alternative.

The problem with that argument is that war has been a continuous and
ongoing
process in the Middle-East ever since Mohammed got started.
The US, Israel, or even your boogie-man neo-cons had nothing to do with
it.
Learn some history instead of spouting some ignorant ideological cant

I know plenty of history. This particular problem started when we
allowed displaced European Jews to occupy Palestinian territory after
WWII instead of just making the Germans and French give them their
property back ... and maybe a little more.
Unfortunately that would not have helped us pacify Germany.
I believe they did owe the Jews massive reparations but we did not
make the Germans pay, we made the Palestinians pay and they have been
paying more and more every year since.

The new settlements on the West Bank are a threat to world peace and
it is just a matter of time before it spins out of control.
It certainly does not help that we are quickly losing all the North
African dictators who we have been paying off for a half century to
ignore it.
When the Muslim Brotherhood takes over Syria, Jordan and the Emirates
it is, game over.

All it would really take is for them to forge an alliance with China,
for the oil, and the west would be powerless to stop them if they
wanted to kick the Israelis off the west bank ... unless we really had
WWpick a number.
It would be an economic war, a war we lose. China can crush us by
simply redeeming their bonds instead of rolling them over.
Of course China could drive up interest rates by simply trying to sell
our debt, making US bonds a glut on the market. How much quantitative
easing (buying up un sellable bonds with printed money) can we stand
before we see rampant inflation?

#
# Aha. We agree on something. You are entirely correct.
# And both parties are nuclear armed.

LOL
If you needed proof that your theory is wrong
You just got it..
snicker