Ray Kinzler

Default What is Living Trade?

Hear, hear!!!! That's more-or-less what I was trying to say. You
just cut to the chase a lot faster.

Good man.

(Mutt) wrote in message . com...
All this chatter, chatter, chatter (partially regurgitated from a 2000
thread, as someone in this thicket of threads pointed out). What a
crock of mental mastabatory sh**. I see wood, I cut wood, I form
wood, and in the process I become wood. . . in the tradition of those
who saw, cut, formed and became wood since man first whittled a stick
to pick his nose. Geeesshhhh, enough bandwidth was vaporized about
this 4 years ago. How about we all go make some sawdust??

Mutt