Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramp's shop[_2_] Gramp's shop[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Domino guys

Thanks, Leon.

On Monday, February 18, 2013 4:07:57 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
On 2/18/2013 1:54 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

This is from a current eBay listing:

The unit functions perfectly with only one small issue- the depth stop does not spring in to position on the last 2 depths and must be moved manually. This does not impact the functionality of the machine, it just means you have to move the stop manually. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thank you for looking and good luck.

Is this a "small issue" as the offerer states? Here's the link to the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160975172988... 4.m1423.l2649

Larry

I would not think this to be an issue, the depth stop has a spring

loaded lock to prevent it from disengaging from the setting it is on.

I am not really sure what he is talking about as the depht stop is not

spring loaded, IIRC only the lock lever has a spring and if it works on

one it should work on all.

Possibly debris is in the way. I would make sure the bit wrench is

included, I did not see it, it is also used to release the fence lock so

that you can get to the bit. Appears to have the expanded set of bits

and dome domino's too.