Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE Microwave

On Feb 18, 11:01*am, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:
"Chuck" wrote in message

.

I do baked potatoes and corn on the cob often. Works for me.

That is about all I cook in the MW also. *Just warm up other things.

I found on the internet to put corn on the cob, shucks and all for 4 minuits
per ear. *Cut off the end away from the silk and then pull it out of the
shuck, silk and all while still hot. *Some of the best corn I have ever
eaten.

Try just putting corn on the grill without removing the husks.
Rotate occasionally for about 20 mins. The outside will get brown to
black.
Then allow to cool a bit, remove the husks and enjoy. It's the
simplest and best process I've found.