Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default One job, that's all you had to do, just one job!

On 18/02/2013 07:47, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

2) Kitchen worktop, internal 90 degree angle. One drawer comes out, but
fouls on the handle of the drawer roud the corner. Fault: no offset or
padding in the units.

I think this is in a showroom. I noticed, when doing the rounds,
that they very seldom seemed to have put in the corner pieces. I
couldn't decide if it was penny-pinching or what.

Actually, I'm embarrassed to report that we have a similar scenario in
our kitchen (which was not fitted by me I hasten to add!). We use the
partly 'blocked' drawer for tea-towels etc so not too awkward to use
as-is - not worth the aggro of trying to sort it out, anyway
--
David