Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Idaho father arrested after child wanders into bar alone

On 02-16-2013 12:37, The Daring Dufas wrote:
survival of the country as a whole. The once mighty Postal Service has
crumbled because of it and the final most destructive spawn of that

The postal service's problems are not from affirmative action.

It's from the business model of making you and I pay enough for first
class stamps to let junk mail go nearly free.

The more we switch to e-mail and other online mechanisms, the more they
have to raise the stamp prices. Which makes us even more likely to use
the 'net, so they raise it again.

--
Wes Groleau

You're all individuals!