Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Steve Kraus Steve Kraus is offline

Default Panasonic Inverter Microwave

Don't mess around if you don't know what you're doing.

I checked that the magetron filament is not open nor is it shorted go
ground so all things point to the inverter. I may check for bad HV diodes
and a few other things. I found a good resource he

http://www.epanorama.net/sff/Misc/Ap...ens/Panasonic%
20A606Y4A00AP%20Microwave%20Oven.pdf

In the end I will just get another oven. I'm disappointed though at how
few of the mid-size units have a door that simply pulls open. (The broken
unit has this.) Pushing a button to pop the door open may seem a trivial
difference but why go through two motions when you can do one?