Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ford F250 Starter problem

"Uffe Bærentsen" wrote in message
news:51212258$0$292
I recently bought some 10.9 12mm x 1.25 mm extra fine bolts for my
Honda. Surprisingly they were cheaper from the dealer than the
local
hardware store.

I think the answer to that will be: Quantity since Honda is buying a
lot more than your local hardware store.
Uffe

The custom-length Honda bolts were individually bagged and shipped
from somewhere, not loose in a bin. That local store has the best
prices around for most hardware.

However a simple plastic panel retaining clip from Honda cost me $4.
It retains a removeable cubbyhole cover and is unlike standard door
panel clips. I shouldn't have pried the original one out in
subfreezing weather.
jsw