Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default University D.I.Y Project

CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:29:17 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote in
Re
University D.I.Y Project:

In article ,
wrote:

Good Afternoon everyone.

We're a group of second year Journalism students at the University of
Huddersfield and we could really do with your help.

For our project, we have decided to design a D.I.Y magazine aimed at people
like yourself and we was wondering whether you could spare two minutes and
fill out our survey?

As journalism students, you should have known not to use "was" but "were"

About 40 years ago that was certainly true, but now? Have you noticed
the quality of college/university graduates lately? How about the
quality of the "journalism" on TV and in the newspapers?

....and POOF! There goes the original purpose if this thread.

The insults will begin flying in 5...4...3...2...1