Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Do I have metal in my eye?

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 21:10:39 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

My friend said too that it was very very painful. He's the one who
said they used a machine, but maybe he fortgets some details after 50
years.

I sat in a backwards chair you straddled, and rested my face and chin on
positioned mounts. There was a rod across in front of my face. A lens came
very closely,

What's this about aliens?

then you could see something very small coming towards your
eye. And they tell you to sit very damn still or you'll blind yourself. I

I would do whatever the aliens said. (I assume they're from Neptune
and not Mexico.)

was always able to hold still. The thing just touches your eyeball, and
it's over. No pain, just a little residual itching from the metal slicing
around inside your eyelid for a while. It was always by the touch method,
but it has been a long while since the last time. I forgot, but that time,
it was a small sticker burr that flew into my eye during a dust devil at
work. The other two times were with metal.

So some aliens are kind to humans. That's good to hear. Glad you're
all right.

Steve