Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good gawd, Drivel was right, after all.

On 17/02/13 01:38, Bill Wright wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
http://www.upworthy.com/see-the-scie...-battery-l?g=2

It was claimed that it will be possible to charge a supercap in an
electric car in one minute. I wonder what the current would be, and what
size cables and connectors would be needed. Also I wonder what the
charging station infrastructure would be.

Bill

of course its possible. The car would get about 3 miles on it though.

And imagine shorting it..

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.