Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Jury Service.

Arfa Daily wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Yeah, someone else shot a burglar in the back as
he was running away and killed him. He got off too.

What was I saying about civilisation?

Just your usual mindless silly stuff.

We don’t have anything like what you clowns get at the football alone.

Let alone your recent rioting.

Or entire city blocks put to the torch in the not all that long gone
past.

Well, as a general rule, we don't either,

That varys, you do as a general rule with
mindless violence after the game with football.

but just because you haven't had such things to date, doesn't mean that
they're not hiding round the corner.

We haven't had any of those I listed in more than 100 years
now, so they clearly arent hiding around any corner.

We've never had a full civil war either and
never did burn anyone at the stake either.

We've never had anything like your full warfare over christian sects either.

Riots and out-of-control behaviour can erupt any time anywhere.

Nope, full riots just don’t happen at all in some places.

Let alone entire city blocks put to the torch or the sort
of mindless looting etc you lot have just had recently.

Population concentrations are volatile beasts, and it often doesn't take
much to spark off this sort of thing.

It does here.

Social media use hasn't helped in this regard.

That wasn’t the problem when you lot had entire city blocks put the torch.

You just don’t see anything like the same level of mindless violence
after sport games have finished in the US like you see in europe for
some reason. Maybe that is the nature of the game played. You
don’t see it in Britain after cricket either. Or rugby either.