Stan the Man

Default Boiler suits for the female figure

BillR wrote:

Steve and Lizzy wrote:

Daft question, but does anyone know of a supplier of proper boiler
suits to fit the female form ? My wife can't get her hips into any of
mine, and then blames me when she gets dirty !

Steve

Never mind the ladies, I can't wear a boiler suit of any size.
I'm not fat but tall and the distance between the shoulders and gusset

on
all the suits I've tried is 2-3" too short.
The consequence is that the sensitive parts would be pulled up hard by

the
gusset, very uncomfortable ... :-(

Yerrs. The cotton one does that when it shrinks in the wash, but a
couple of toe touches stretches it out again.

www.Arco.co.uk
Page 122 Ladies Diamond Workwear
Stan the Man

---