Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Introduction

Robert Green wrote:
"Art Todesco" wrote in message
On 2/13/2013 9:18 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

May wish to take a remedial English class, or two.

Yes .... it's You may with to take a remedial English
class, or two.
Please put a subject in your sentences.

You beat me to it. (-: The comma is superfluous too.

"You may wish to take a remedial English class or two."

It's just like Stormie to make *two* of his own mistakes while
attempting to correct someone who made have only made some simple
typos. What did Jesus say about these sorts of situations? I
remember: "Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone."
It can't be that Stormie's grammatically sin-free since he's never
been able to spell "amendment" correctly. He always adds an extra
"M" so that it's spelled "ammendment." Perhaps the extra "M" is a
tribute to Mormonism or some word that sounds similar.

We're "off the hook" Art, because we've cast the second and third
stones, not the first.

More importantly, in my book it's pretty rude to welcome a new poster
with a grammar flame. sigh

And even worse to top post it.