Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT - of interest to senior members

On Feb 15, 6:02*pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

You should have bought solar PV panels.

Watched a Grand Designs again last night - the eco house half buried.

"Which was the most disappointing of all the 'eco features' you did?"

"The solar panels."

--
*If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done? *

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.

I didn't see it.
Was it a repeat of the one where there was an existing quarry?
What sort of solar panels?

I get an 18% (tax included) return on my outlay.
How is that disappointing?

If there was an architect involved, that was probably the reason.
They are clueless gits.