Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default Pope pops off

geoff writes:

In message , DrTeeth
writes
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:38:22 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, geoff disturbed my reverie and wrote:

you invite them in then lock the front door

this can be real fun if you have a spare half an hour before sunday
lunch

Some of their women folk are quite hot...it's not fair.

Yeah - Soul Survivor have a unit adjacent to mine

They seem to attract them too

Good-looking women are maybe especially likely to think "surely not in
vain / My substance from the common earth was ta'en", and will be
attracted to someone who tells them how to live forever?

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m