Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - plastic jar sticky stuff

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:35:13 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Feb 15, 11:21*am, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 02:13:13 -0600, "NotMe" wrote:
GooGone

Peanut butter, seriously. *The oil softens the label and glue. BTDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ya2UZtDps

PB's also great for hiding scratches in dark stained furniture. The
oil darkens the exposed wood and helps it blend in. BTDT

Never tried that one. Old English furniture polish is dark and covers
scratches in dark wood. I also use wax pencils or colored markers is
various colors.

It's not bad with bananas either. As a matter of fact, I just finished
a PB&B sandwich about 10 minutes ago. No lie.

On toast? My bride makes PB and (Granny) apple sandwiches (yummy).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich