Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT - of interest to senior members

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 1:21 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
tim..... wrote:

I never understand the attitude of pensioners who insist on living in
poverty in a million pound house, (and then complain about it!)

My house is far larger than I now need - but it is my investment to pay
for decent care if I ever need it. Selling it and buying somewhere
smaller
then investing the balance doesn't seem like a good idea in these times.

Too true. The gov. is robbing anyone with any money saved.

The answer is obvious, flush govts that stupid.