Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On 15/02/2013 14:35, wrote:
PCR assays for horse could be made cheap enough for widespread surveillance,
but it's not really the right approach. If you have to figure out after the fact
what animal it came from, you really don't know enough about the suppliers.

What's the next yucky thing going to be that we then have to check all meat for?

I'm not that bothered whether my beefburger turns out to be horse or
pork, so long as it is fit for human consumption. So no bute etc.

Andy