Steven Briggs

Default Screwfix Volex CU's

In message , Toby
writes
Steven Briggs wrote:
Anyone seen/used one of the Volex split load CU's listed by screwfix.
I'm looking to get the 12 way one, but the split is ambiguous.
Text says split 6+6, photo looks to be split 8+4. The later would be
better for me, with more fixed appliance and lighting circuits than
socket circuits.
Or is it flexible, i.e. cut your own live busbar to suit?

Other suitable CU recommendations welcome.

Ta.

The Clipsal Screwfix one in clearance is 10way cut to suit 5/5, 6/4, 7/3
etc.

Need 11 circuits, 4 on the RCD.

This one is a bargain, C/W 10 MCB's for 59.99

This _looks_ to be the same, without MCB's, for, er, 59.99.

Steven Briggs