Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT - of interest to senior members

On 15/02/2013 10:06, Kim Bolton wrote:

But one day SWMBO came across her 'stock' of medication - most of it
was out of date, and there was enough to fill a big bin liner. SWMBO
costed it as being over £1000-worth of medications, all useless and
wasted. and that was dished out on a monthly-prescription basis.

That's nothing..

when I was doing some work for the childrens hospital I collected a load
of out of date stuff from a patient.
there were dozens of bottles of the stuff and it cost about £300 a bottle.

More worrying is what were they giving to the kid who was supposed to be
taking the medicine?