Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Tools and accessories to buy from HF

" wrote:
There are certain circumstances that I have found HF to be quite
handy. For years I sneered at their quality, the origin of their
tools, and the lack of support for their products. What a difference
a few years make. Now nearly every tool I see anywhere is made in
China, or from sourced parts from there so I am buying Chinese whether
I like it or not.

I thought it would be fun to see what TO buy, and what NOT to buy from
everyone based on personal experience. Not a Googled experience, but
hands on.

Any thoughts?

Double sided tape, and 18 ga brads.

--