Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - of interest to senior members

In article ,
tim..... wrote:
Bus passes tend to be self-means tested, I.e the better off pensioners
who drive don't use them extensively.

Not round here. Problem in London is not so much the cost of fuel, but
trying to park in the High Street, etc. And buses go down the High Street
- but not so likely to go to shopping malls. Of course if I have heavy
shopping to bring home the car is the obvious choice.

So I tend to use which is most convenient - not much influenced by the
cost of either.

--
*I have my own little world - but it's OK...they know me here*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.