Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Feb 14, 7:59*pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:31*pm, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:22:59 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:12:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Unfortunately we just trade the old dependence on foreign oil we had
for a dependence on foreign solar collectors right at the time when we
have a fossil energy surplus here. Coincidence? Maybe but I smell rich
people manipulating a market.

Surplus. Uh-huh.

If there's such a surplus then why are prices going up-up-up?

Natural gas prices at the wholesale levels are going down. If your
supplier is raising the price that is another problem.

We're supposed to be on the "cheaper" winter blend right now and prices are creeping back to $4 a gallon.

That is gasoline, electric plants don't use gasoline.

Frankly I'd rather pay the Chinese for solar panels than the greedy old white men manipulating the gas prices.

So you prefer greedy old chinese people and their US partners *... OK

Not to mention all the govt borrowed and printed money that
went down rat holes like Solyndra. *How much nat gas could
you buy with $500mil?

A fixed amount. There is no limit on sunshine.