Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Feb 14, 3:28*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:20:06 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
I agree that the MBTF is out beyond a few years but we don't know how
well they hold up to lightning. That may not be important everywhere
but we have an ass kicking thunder storm just about every day here in
the summer. (Florida). Then there is that 150 MPH hurricane thing.
I wonder how well a collector holds up to a coconut hitting it at
100mph or so? I know my pool collector didn't hold up too good and it
is just a low tech plastic deal.

Some of us are condemned to life in nasty undesireable places;-)

How is the weather there? By the number of Limeys here, it must not be
that good.

Only the drunks.