Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Do I have metal in my eye?

On 02-14-2013 16:58, micky wrote:
So they tell you to get a prescription for valium or something if you
have claustrophobia and to have someone pick you up and take you home.
My usual people are busy next week. I've never had a valium and have
no idea how tranquil it will make me for how long. In the opposite
direction, I can drink caffeinated coffee and go right to sleep

Probably not valium. I had valium for a dental appointment with little
effect. But for a root canal, I had something else and I have no memory
of getting into the chair nor anything else till I woke up on my own
couch eight hours later.

--
Wes Groleau

€œThere ain't nothin' in this world that's worth being a snot over.€
€” Larry Wall