Posted to alt.home.repair

Default XL pipeline from Alberta to Texas

On Feb 14, 3:19*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

These is not that much 'excess capacity' in the USA. The oil that XL
will bring to the gulf coast is intended to be sold (if contracts
are no already in place)

Please show us where the companies involved stated
this......

I believe the intention is to sell gasoline, kerosene, and other refined
products, some (most?) overseas.

That scenario is no different than the idea of importing raw materials and
exporting a finished product, which everybody champions.

I don't doubt that SOME of it may go overseas. What I don't
believe is the companies involved stated that it was intended
that all or most of the products would go overseas. I mean,
why would they? Oil in fungible. And while right now it's
profitable for some of certain products to go to fill oveseas
demand, who knows what will happen by the time the
pipeline is built. I agree it's like any other business.