Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:12:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Unfortunately we just trade the old dependence on foreign oil we had
for a dependence on foreign solar collectors right at the time when we
have a fossil energy surplus here. Coincidence? Maybe but I smell rich
people manipulating a market.

Surplus. Uh-huh.

If there's such a surplus then why are prices going up-up-up?

We're supposed to be on the "cheaper" winter blend right now and prices are creeping back to $4 a gallon.

Frankly I'd rather pay the Chinese for solar panels than the greedy old white men manipulating the gas prices.