Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Feb 14, 3:18*am, harry wrote:
On Feb 13, 7:16*pm, wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:06:23 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
Clearly you have never been to Germany.
Solar panels are cost effective *because they need no fuel to run
them. Their projected life is around 25 years. *And they produce no
pollution once manufactured.

It is clear the German government put a lot of money into solar but
they end up paying about 5 times as much for the electricity as I do
from a nat gas plant. About half of that price shows up on the tax
bill, not the electricity bill..

The solar panels will be running when you have run out of natural gas.
So you are proposing to squander yet another asset?
How very banksterish.

Yeah, great idea. We should convert to expensive solar panels
while the rest of the world uses the huge supply of natural gas,
instead of us. Better China and India should use the cheap fossil
fuels so they can have lower costs and put more of the USA out
of business. You're a financial genius harry!