Posted to uk.d-i-y
SteveW[_2_] SteveW[_2_] is offline

Default Pope pops off

On 12/02/2013 01:50, brass monkey wrote:
"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Geoff Pearson" wrote in message
How can this be of any interest? A bloke who is 86 announces he is too
tired, nae wunder, to carry on work. He was too old when he started the
job. Shock? Very old bloke retires? Not much shock to me.

I'm extremely saddened by this bombshell event. However, I look forward to
the white smoke, signifying that some other stupid ******* is prepared to
"stand-in" for Jesus. What complete and utter ********. I had a bible
puncher hit the front door this week, just a kid. WTF gets into these
people? Anyway, I told him where to get.

Me - what are you selling?
Him - nothing, just trying to provide some information regarding our lord
Me - No thanks, pal
Him - You're not interested?
Me - Not in the slightest.

******.

We have a bunch of lunatic Jehovas Witnesses (SP, anyone give a ****?)
living opposite. Our pooch went and piddled on their front garden (good
boy), out she came spouting verbal garbage, I said sorry, what did you say?
I got - YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID. She can now go **** herself, permanently.
Stupid bint.

As a child I lived opposite a couple where she was a JW and he wasn't.
It was slightly odd, as the kids played out with us, but couldn't come
to birthday parties. She used to have a group of JWs round for regular
prayer meetings or whatever. We found it quite good living opposite
them, as we almost never got random JWs knocking at the door.

SteveW