Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default UPDATE: Welder advice

On 02/11/2013 02:37 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Based on several recommendations - and, admittedly, my own inclinations - I
opted for the HF 90-Amp MIG welder. Fortunately, I found one on Craigslist
PLUS a welding cart ($50) PLUS a few extras like a better helmet ($50) and
welding pliers ($8). One hundred bucks for the collection.

I haven't used it yet, but it looks pretty spiffy. If anyone is interested I
can post the results of my experimentation at another time.

Now you just need to get the bottle and regulator for it!

Jon