Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Snowblower Problem Question ?

On Feb 11, 1:44*pm, wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2013 3:23:54 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
When I think about how much snow gets packed into the EOD pile after
the plow goes by, and how my Ariens just chews right in and tosses it
aside - without shearing anything - I can't image that any part of my
body is going to shear a pin before some serious damage is done.

Well yeah, if you shove your arm in there like an idiot with the engine going full bore, you're gonna get hurt.

At an idle, you can stall the engine of a most homeowner-grade snowblowers

with the toe of your boot.

In the "here, hold my beer and watch this" category.

Only a total fool would try that.

Harry K