Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Something has happened for the 192'nd straight month...

On 2/11/2013 5:20 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 2/11/2013 7:37 AM, BillyBobTheButtmuncher wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in news:kfaaq9
:

People who have never lived with chronic pain have no idea of
what it's like. O_o

How bad can it be when it doesn't stop you from reading and posting here
all hours of the day and night?

BillyBobTheButtmuncher, you idiot, I only get a few hours sleep at a
time and when I wake up in severe pain, unable to breathe or Mr. Bladder
demanding attention, I'll sit down at the computer until the pain meds
start to work a bit or until my sinuses open up enough for me to be
able to sleep. You are obviously one of those twerps who I believe
deserves chronic pain. O_o

Must be nice to be perfectly healthy and pain free so they can pass
judgment on others. I'll bet he couldn't walk a half-mile in our shoes.

I wish I could walk a half mile. Hell, I'm dreading taking the front
stairs down to my van so I can go after some medical supplies. O_o

TDD