Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default How to get rid of people with guns

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:48:20 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 06:41:34 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
m...
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 08:45:31 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
did NOT write any of the **** below

Let's see
1) We need to get rid of people with guns

That would be about 88.8 persons per 100 in America

2) Best solution - shoot them

The housing market would collapse

3) But that means that the shooters are people with guns

Dipshiate left that part out

4) So it follows that they should be shot first.
And along with them, those who propose shooting people simply
because they own guns

When would be a good time to shoot you ?

Yesterday?

Next time learn how to post.

There is nothing wrong with the above posting style. "In the
interleaved reply style (also called "inline reply", "point-by-point
rebuttal"..."the original message is broken into two or more sections,
each followed by a specific reply or comment."

You are the first to ever complain.

Have a nice day!

YOU MORON !
It's NOT the ****ing style, you screwed up
It's the attribution
You put my name to something I didn't post

HEY ASSHOLE, you are lying or a complete idiot. You replied to the
troll and I snipped and replied to you with my comments "in-line".

Here is the HEADER and the *entire* message - so **** off! It is plain
for others to see, look in your outbox.

Oh, you can put me in your killfile. Liar

So You cut the context to make it sound like my paraphrase were what I
intended to post
You are the one who created the lie by removing the context

Look in your mirror bub
The liar is you/