Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF 1x30 sander...

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:54:57 -0600, dpb wrote:

Looked again -- I see I misinterpreted it some on earlier pass-by--I'd
assumed the spindle function was only using the two ends of the belt.
It's back on the radar--does the second roller come entirely off I
presume?

Yes, it does.

I did go ahead and pull the lanyard on the HF 1x30 -- even if it takes
some rework if it works at all it's not much of a loss

I just put mine together this afternoon. Unlike some reports, the platen
on mine was square to the belt path and there were no burrs or other
impediments to assembly.

carrying a cross.