Posted to uk.d-i-y
DrTeeth DrTeeth is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:17:42 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "dennis@home" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:

So what is the problem with that?

Companies would have excess stock on their hands which they could not
sell which would lead to a loss. Them everybody, including your good
self, would have to pay more when they put up their prices to cover
it. Simples!

Do you really want to pay more because of unsold horse-meat products?
Get with the program g.
--

Cheers

DrT
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).