Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Something has happened for the 192'nd straight month...

Norminn writes:

Pain management is a badly neglected specialty,

Don't know your details or the Dufas's details, but
Pain Management is a specialty and there are good
Pain Management doctors.

If you aren't already seeing one, you should shop around.
My hat is off to Pain Management doctors. If you've lived
with pain, you know how bad that is. Well imagine seeing
pain patients all day long.

You can also have trouble filling Rx's. You will most likely
need to shop around for that too. When I needed to get
some Rx's filled, our local Walgreens wouldn't handle it
and none of the mom and pop drug stores would either.
The DEA has the doctors and the drug stores running scared.
Wish someone would apply a 100% sequester to them.

--
Dan Espen