Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On Feb 11, 12:44*pm, John Williamson
wrote:
DrTeeth wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:24:16 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, John Williamson disturbed my
reverie and wrote:

Camel's milk cheese has
an interesting flavour, and will keep for ages without refrigeration

Because it probably tastes the same whether it is 'off' or not and
because nobody will eat it*.

Because the moisture levels in it are so low, and, possibly, it's so
acid that the bugs can't breed. What bugs there are have turned into
spores long before it leaves the makers.

The nearest I've seen and tasted from elsewhere are the hard "Grana"
type cheeses from Italy.

I have eaten camel. It was horrid.
I expect the cheese would be horrid too.