Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On Feb 11, 12:23*pm, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, February 8, 2013 6:23:19 PM UTC, harry wrote:
On Feb 8, 2:44*pm, whisky-dave wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of soylent green but who would eat green meat !!! pass the food colouring dear :-)

We buy our stuff from the local butcher.

But do you know where your local butcher sources from...
I've no idea about mine a truck pulls up and carcass come out the back.
*Not used them for years as I've no idea where they get their meat.
*Why should I trust them more than my local supermarket ?

I live in a country area. It is sourced from a local farm.
His daughter does have a pony.........
I'll need to make sure it doesn't disappear.