Posted to alt.home.repair
BillyBobT BillyBobT is offline

Default Something has happened for the 192'nd straight month...

G. Morgan wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

What you must understand is I don't want SSDI and have never asked for
it.

I didn't originally want it either. I was told that I qualified for it
(a doctor told me I think). After reading up on it I saw that I was
leaving a significant amount of money on the table by not taking it.

Since I honestly could not work for that period, I said to myself - WTF,
might as well try. After all, that's exactly what it's there for - and
I paid my dues to qualify. My friend and former boss told me a long
time ago, "never leave money on the table"!

And we have another SSDI, on the dole, cronic pain (back pain right?)
posting here all day and night. Ever think of getting a data entry job? If
your "pain" doesn't stop you from USENET posting why would it stop you from
a data entry job?