Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_9_] G. Morgan[_9_] is offline

Default Something has happened for the 192'nd straight month...

The Daring Dufas wrote:

What you must understand is I don't want SSDI and have never asked for
it.

I didn't originally want it either. I was told that I qualified for it
(a doctor told me I think). After reading up on it I saw that I was
leaving a significant amount of money on the table by not taking it.

Since I honestly could not work for that period, I said to myself - WTF,
might as well try. After all, that's exactly what it's there for - and
I paid my dues to qualify. My friend and former boss told me a long
time ago, "never leave money on the table"!