Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Cottonwood

On Feb 10, 7:57*pm, Ashton Crusher wrote:
Nothing wrong with top posting. *If you are a twit who jumps into a
thread in the middle and thinks everyone should cater to your needs
then you might not like it.

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:53:15 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

See the bottom for my reply. That is where educated and socially
responsible people place their replies.

On Feb 6, 5:06*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Probably better if you season it, and soak it in used crankcase oil.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Red" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 5:59 pm, "Steve B" wrote:

Is cottonwood a decent firewood? A friend is removing a tree, and it is
free. The tree is pretty big, as I hear. I can see it has 15.something
million btus per cord, pretty low when compared to anything. Anyone know
anything about its creosote output?

Steve

Check it on the firewood listing:http://www.mb-soft.com/juca/print/firewood.html

So another person who has neveer burned it, never knew anyone who had
but is willing to pass on "old wives tales".

Clue: *It is _IN_ the firewood charts and that chart says nothing at
all about "don't burn it".
There are people out in the midwest that are happy to get it.

PS Quit top positing, it screws up the thread but then you, "Stormin
moron". have been told that repeatedly.

Harry K

??? You don't find top posting to be an excellent way to screw up a
thread? Odd.

??? So noone should ever reply to a post after the first two? Even
odder.

PS: Quit top posting, it screws up the thread. See this one for a
good example.
Harry K