Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Keeping cats off wife's car in garage

"Jim Wilkins" on Sat, 9 Feb 2013 14:10:44 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .

Otherwise, a car cozy. Something as simple as a blanket. Sew
magnets into the corners to keep it on the car.

Or buy a shower curtain with magnets in the bottom.

Same difference.

I used a piece of fabric with some old security sensor magnets in
the corners to keep the frost off the windshield when working nights.
Everybody else is scraping windshields, I just pull it off and leave

pyotr filipivich